Client-Centered Criminal Defense
At the law firm of Paoletti & Gusmano, Attorneys at Law, we provide client-centered criminal defense for individuals in Bridgeport and throughout the surrounding communities of Connecticut. As trial lawyers with more than 50 years of combined experience, we have a thorough understanding of the criminal defense process and what it takes to protect the rights of our clients.
We will thoroughly investigate client cases, including police reports, witness statements and all other evidence involved in your alleged offense. Frequently, we will work with experts to verify facts and assist our attorneys in building an effective defense for a wide range of state and federal criminal charges, including criminal conspiracy, as well as reckless endangerment and misdemeanor offenses.
Defending Against A Wide Range Of Criminal Offenses
Our experience includes defending clients against a wide range of charges and offenses, including but not limited to:
- DWI/DUI: We challenge Breathalyzer, urine, blood and field sobriety test results, and protect you from license suspension due to driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol and/or drugs, or driving while intoxicated (DWI).
- Domestic violence: We held defend against unfair protective orders and charges of stalking, threatening or harassment of a former spouse, family member or significant other.
- Drug crimes: We handle a wide range of drug charges, from possession with intent to sell or distribute to federal drug trafficking, manufacturing and drug conspiracy.
- Traffic violations: We handle all traffic violations, including speeding, reckless driving, driving without a valid license, driving an unregistered vehicle, failure to carry insurance, commercial driver’s license (CDL) issues, cellphone violation and other serious traffic offenses.
- Sex crimes: We defend against a wide range of criminal sexual offenses, from sexual assault to rape to Internet crimes involving child pornography.
- Violent crimes: We represent people charged with all types of violent criminal offenses, including murder, attempted murder, capital murder, homicide, assault, burglary, robbery, theft, kidnapping, weapons violations and more.
- Parole and probation violations: We can help protect you from alleged violations of parole or probation as well as any new offenses charged as a result.
Charged With A Crime? Contact Our Experienced Trial Lawyers.
When you need effective legal defense, schedule an appointment by calling 203-371-1000. You may also contact us online. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss any concerns that you may have and the possible costs that will likely be involved.