At the law firm of Paoletti & Gusmano, Attorneys at Law, we provide client-centered criminal defense for individuals in Bridgeport and throughout the surrounding communities of Connecticut. As trial lawyers with more than 50 years of combined experience, we have a thorough understanding of the criminal defense process and what it takes to protect the rights of our clients.
We will thoroughly investigate client cases, including police reports, witness statements and all other evidence involved in your alleged offense. Frequently, we will work with experts to verify facts and assist our attorneys in building an effective defense for a wide range of state and federal charges, including criminal conspiracy, reckless endangerment and misdemeanor crimes.
Criminal Defense for New Haven and Connecticut Offenses
Our experience includes defending clients against a wide range of charges and offenses in Connecticut, including but not limited to:
- DWI/DUI challenging Breathalyzer, urine, blood and field sobriety test results and protecting you from license suspension due to driving under the influence (DUI) of alcohol and/or drugs, or driving while intoxicated (DWI)
- Domestic violence including defense against unfair protective orders and charges of stalking, threatening or harassment of a former spouse, family member or significant other
- Drug crimes from possession with intent to sell or distribute to federal drug trafficking, manufacturing and drug conspiracy
- Traffic violations including speeding, reckless driving, driving without a valid license, driving an unregistered vehicle, failure to carry insurance, commercial driver's license (CDL) issues, cellphone violation and other serious traffic offenses
- Sex crimes from sexual assault to rape to Internet crimes involving child pornography
- Violent crimes including murder, attempted murder, capital murder, homicide, assault, burglary, robbery, theft, kidnapping, weapons violations and more
- Parole and probation violations protecting you from alleged violations of parole or probation as well as any new offenses charged as a result
Contact Our Experienced Connecticut Trial Lawyers
When you need effective legal defense, contact our firm by calling 203-371-1000. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss any concerns that you may have and the possible costs that will likely be involved.